Radar Healthcare has been developed in partnership with healthcare professionals to ensure organisations always meet regulatory standards through one single, easy to use system. We're a successful, fast growing company, with big growth plans across the UK and internationally. Our vision is to be a world leading software company delivering better healthcare outcomes through intuitive and innovative software, and we're continuously on the lookout for fantastic people to join us and have a real impact on positive change and shaping our journey.
Working closely with the Bid Manager, we're looking for an experienced Bid Writer to take responsibility for producing high quality, innovative and compliant bid content. The role involves managing and coordinating the quality responses from the wider business functions; working closely with other key stakeholders across the business to plan response content, as well as source supporting documentation, case studies, testimonials etc.
This is a newly created role at Radar Healthcare at an exciting time of growth within the business, working within the wider Sales team.
- Responsible for producing accurate and compelling content to the highest standards in response to live bid opportunities, managing and coordinating workload to ensure timely submissions
- Liaising with key stakeholders across the business to develop; manage and validate the responses; introducing innovative, winning content
- Fully understand each customer's specific requirements, developing win themes and content that meets and exceeds the customer's requirements
- Understand our key competitors' offerings, ensuring our content fully reflects our key selling points and differentiators
- Perform editorial reviews, proof reading drafts for clarity, accuracy, readability and relevance to the question
- Deliver completed written proposal responses to the Bid Manager against agreed bid plan deadlines, escalating issues as required
- Create and maintain a bid content library, building on previous responses, liaising with key stakeholders from Product, Technical, Customer Experience, Information Security etc. to ensure accuracy and timely content
- Supporting bid submissions with visuals aids (such as charts, graphs and organograms), where appropriate
- Applying a process of continuous improvement on all content in line with feedback from previous submissions, enhancing and improving content for future bids
- Supporting the wider business with content writing where applicable, such as supporting development of training materials, sales support materials, etc.
- Evidence of successful bid writing experience is essential, previous bid writing experience within Healthcare/Tech sector is desirable
- Experience of writing content for international markets is desirable
- Understanding of the full bid process and roles
- Experience of understanding bid documents and translating into clear customer needs
- Excellent written (creative writing) and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable building relationships and liaising with stakeholders at all levels
- Resilient, tenacious, taking responsibility for own workload
- Strong academic background (degree level) in English Language or equivalent is desirable
- Professional bid/proposal/writing qualification is desirable
At Radar Healthcare, we are all proud of our values-led, open, supportive and inclusive culture. It’s just as important that anyone joining our friendly team share the same values as us, to ensure we’re all on the same page from day one, so we’re looking for candidates who feel aligned to the following:
- Customer focused with a partnership approach
- Open, honest and transparent
- Ethical, trustworthy and caring
This is a hybrid role, with time split between being home based and working from our offices, with occasional travel elsewhere in line with requirements of the role. We’re offering 25 days holiday, not including bank holidays and a competitive salary, dependent on candidate experience, along with the following:
- Flexible hours
- Career progression opportunities as Radar Healthcare grows, our Bid team is a vital part to our growth and success and we are looking for someone to grow with the role
- Social events and company parties
- Regular performance reviews to prioritise your career
For more information about Radar Healthcare, you can find us at: www.radarhealthcare.com or check out our podcast What the HealthTech?, available wherever you usually listen to your podcasts.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Our Perks & Benefits
🏄🏻♀️ 25 days annual leave
We value work-life balance and making sure our team get more time with family and friends. Therefore we offer everybody 25 days paid holiday, in addition to bank holidays.
🕐 Flexible working hours and hybrid working
We value work-life balance highly, therefore we have flexible working hours and hybrid working environment.
🕺 Regular social & team events
We get together regularly to celebrate our successes as a team.
🚴🏽💻Cycle & tech scheme
Our cycle and tech schemes support with the purchase of a bike to get to work, or that new piece of tech you've had your eye on. Interest free and deducted from salary, saving you money in the long run.
Our Values & Culture
Values and culture are what makes Radar Healthcare the company you see today, and we're extremely proud of the staff here who shape that culture. “Open”, “honest”, and “inspiring” are just a few words to describe the people at Radar Healthcare.
We're an ambitious but caring team with a shared mission, and so supporting our colleagues and partners is always top priority. We welcome anyone who feels aligned with these values to join our journey in making healthcare safer.
Loading application form
Already working at Radar Healthcare?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.