Radar Healthcare has been developed in partnership with healthcare professionals to ensure organisations always meet regulatory standards through one single, easy to use system. Our vision is to be a world leading software company delivering better healthcare outcomes through intuitive and innovative software, and we're continuously on the lookout for fantastic people to join us on this journey.
We’re looking for an experienced Front-End Developer to join our growing team and work the build of the front end of our software. Our new Front-End Developer will be responsible for coding the graphic interface that users interact with when using our software. The successful candidate will work within a growing development team and join Radar Healthcare during an exciting time of growth.
- Software development (front-end)
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Collaborate with Development and Product team to improve usability
- Action feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Advanced knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5
- Experience with RXJS
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Agile development methodologies
- Experience of working with Progressive Web Apps
- Experience of front-end testing (e.g. Karma)
- UI/UX/Graphic design experience
- ASP.Net Core/ASP.Net MVC
At Radar Healthcare, we are all proud of our values-led, open, supportive and inclusive culture. It’s just as important that anyone joining our friendly team share the same values as us, to ensure we’re all on the same page from day one, so we’re looking for candidates who feel aligned to the following:
- Customer focused with a partnership approach
- Open, honest and transparent
- Ethical, trustworthy and caring
To find out more about Radar Healthcare, you can find us at: https://radarhealthcare.com/ or check out our new podcast What the HealthTech?, available wherever you usually listen to your podcasts.