Radar Healthcare has been developed in partnership with healthcare professionals to ensure organisations always meet regulatory standards through one single, easy to use system. Our vision is to be a world leading software company delivering better healthcare outcomes through intuitive and innovative software, and we're continuously on the lookout for fantastic people to join us on this journey.
Working closely with the Bid Manager and other key team members across the business, our new Bid Writer will take responsibility for writing bids and coordinating with the relevant internal key roles to collate the required information. This is a newly created role at Radar Healthcare at an exciting time of growth within the business, working within the wider Sales team.
- Developing responses for quality questions, using existing knowledge, previous responses and internal/external sources (requiring co-ordination with them to obtain the information, in person, by phone or electronically), to enable high quality responses to be produced
- Re-write/edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from Product, Technical, Customer Experience, Information Security, etc.
- Ensure win themes are articulated in such a way to meet/exceed the client’s requirements
- Checking drafts for clarity, grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure and formatting, and confirming that the response answers the question asked
- Supporting bid submissions with visuals aids (such as charts, graphs and organograms), where appropriate
- Maintaining internal content (such as ensuring our bid library, bid tracker and author content is kept up to date)
- Deliver completed written proposal responses to the Bid Manager against agreed RFP deadlines, escalating issues as required
- Previous bid writing experience, within Healthcare/Tech sector and/or public sector experience desirable
- A confident individual who is comfortable liaising with all levels of the business to obtain material to support a written response (for instance, obtaining facts, figures, and methodologies).
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong academic background (degree level) in English Language or equivalent is desirable
At Radar Healthcare, we are all proud of our values-led, open, supportive and inclusive culture. It’s just as important that anyone joining our friendly team share the same values as us, to ensure we’re all on the same page from day one, so we’re looking for candidates who feel aligned to the following:
- Customer focused with a partnership approach
- Open, honest and transparent
- Ethical, trustworthy and caring
This is a hybrid role, with time split between being home based and working from our office in London, with occasional travel elsewhere in line with requirements of the role. We’re offering 25 days holiday, not including bank holidays and a competitive salary, dependent on candidate experience, along with the following:
- Flexible hours
- Career progression opportunities as Radar Healthcare grows
- Social events and company parties
- Regular performance reviews to prioritise your career
For more information about Radar Healthcare, you can find us at: www.radarhealthcare.com or check out our podcast What the HealthTech?, available wherever you usually listen to your podcasts.